SoCode is excited to present a position working in one of the most academically impressive and developed companies working in the UK. Based in Cambridge and working with some of the top academic mathematicians and software developers in the world to design and implement knowledge management solutions utilising revolutionary AI and semantic indexing. This role is incredibly attractive to academic focussed candidates who enjoy the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds, pushing the boundaries of current knowledge and having the opportunity to be heard and work equally within a team of like-minded mathematical enthusiasts.
This role will be a key part of a team focussing on maintaining and expanding/further developing the AI and unique mathematical solutions. This will involve combining research into both industry and academia to work on early-stage product development within a dynamic team, with the potential for flexibility depending on the research.
This position provides the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with great prospects. Offering freedom, autonomy and a likeminded love for the research, as well as the chance to work with an extraordinary team from academia and industry developing cutting edge technologies in the field of ML, and AI.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A Masters or PhD degree in mathematics, computer science, or software engineering
- 5 years experience with C++ software engineering (Ideally also with OCaml focus)
- Experience developing and implementing AI and ML technologies
- Genuinely interested in research literature and algorithmic innovation
- Familiarity with both SaaS distributed architectures and on-premise enterprise solutions
- Experience working with and optimizing high performance code
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.