SoCode are working with a leading semicondctor firm based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be someone with good experience of working in an agile environment, preferably from a mixed background of hardware.
The company is going through a drastic period of change (for the better!) and so require someone with domain experience (semiconductor) to help guide the company through this period of change. The company works on high speed networking reducing latency for their clients in a wide variety of industries where this competitive advantage is vital.
The company is a leader in its field, the requirements are as follows:
- Strong project management experience, in both software/hardware experience preferably within a similar domain
- Help maintain and retain best practises
- Work on cutting edge projects and products, shaping the future of the market
- Coaching and organizing long life teams
- Be a champion of continuous improvement
- Mentoring/involvement in L&D of staff in development methodologies, both existing and emerging
- An understanding and experience working in IC environment. A good understanding across software, hardware and operations would be ideal.
If you are interested and would like to know more, get in touch at Hector@SoCode.co.uk