SoCode have a brand-new opportunity for a Yield & Product Engineer for our client who keeps investing to build in-house optoelectronics capability for the next generation of communication networks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and work within a wafer fabrication facility that focus on the high-end products development, manufacture and advanced technology research.
As the Yield and Product Engineer, you will support the business in delivering products to meet technical specifications and timelines by initiating, driving, and managing yield improvement projects to meet new device requirements for future technology.
Working in the clean room as well as lab areas, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for pass/fail of wafers through validation process
- Own the parametric yield of specified products or a product family in production
- Establish systems and procedures to prevent yield excursions and quickly identify issues
- Implement effective inline defect inspection/monitoring/control strategy & methodology to support advanced technology development
- Formulate and drive process improvement plan based on systematic analysis of inline/ET/yield data to meet quality and yield targets.
- Evaluate defect inspection/review effectiveness from leading edge E-beam, Bright and Dark field Defect Inspection and SEM review tools for advanced technology introduction
- Maintain statistical process control (SPC) charts
- Monitor process output data records against specs and make necessary process corrections and adjustments.
- Interfacing to design and testing teams (spec reviews, FMEA etc.)
- Document defect metrology tool operation and process details and write standard of procedures (SOPs)
Essential skills and experience required:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, or Electronic Engineering
- Experience or understanding of defect metrology tools and analysis, and SPC processes
In return… you will be working for a well renowned global company that reward you with career progression, competitive salary and benefits including an annual bonus, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, free onsite parking and much more!
Location: Suffolk, East of England, UK
Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum - DOE
If you find this opportunity interesting but perhaps not for you, please do share it with others who may be interested.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org