SoCode are proud to be working with an established, and fast-growing technology startup. After a successful round of funding and a detailed roadmap for at least the next two years, the company are going through a period of growth. The company has a rebuild planned for the beginning-mid Q2 and the ideal starter(s) would join the company before then so that they could be hands on in adding new ideas and feature when the next sprint is planned.
The company’s software helps pharmaceutical businesses save money by streamlining some of the longer, more drawn out processes that go into drug development.
Based on the Cambridge Science Park, my client is offering brilliant working conditions in a state-of-the-art facility. Flexibility and autonomous working is very much the environment the client is looking to maintain. Creativity and an ability to think outside the box would also be ideal.
Although agile is used when possible, due to regulation waterfall becomes necessary around release date. Therefore, an ability to work in both environments would be useful.
- Experience designing and aiding development of, web application products
- Experience in data visualisation would be beneficial
- Interaction design methodology
- Experience working closely with a dev. team
- Experience in a similar position, especially in a startup environment (non-essential)
Other desirable experience:
- Telerik Kendo UI
- Flexible working (getting the job done is more important than working long hours)
- Working from home (2-3 days initially)
- 25 days holiday
- Stock options (EMI)