SoCode are proud to be working alongside a innovative semiconductor company based in Cambridge, who are looking for a Test Engineers to join their team. You will be responsible for the Software, firmware and hardware testing of all their electronic products.
Testers are involved in the full lifecycle of a project and there are various opportunities available from Junior to Senior levels within this company.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of testing strategy, planning, test case design and bug reporting
- Understanding of Automation / scripts
- Experience in setting up PCs/Networks using windows OS or Mac
You’ll have the opportunity to work on interesting projects alongside friendly, inspiring and intelligent people.
This is a great opportunity for a natural problem solver with a strong sense of autonomy to learn and develop in their career, if you want to be apart of a mature environment where incentives are provided for you to contribute your own ideas- then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
To apply or for more information- please apply to this advert or call Trish Peters on 01223 620868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.