SoCode is proud to be representing an innovative, Cambridge-based company, who are looking for a Product Owner that wants to take complete responsibility for the vision of a product. Our client has an agile and collaborative approach at all levels, so being a rule-breaker and able to throw out conformity when necessary is important.
Everyone from the junior engineers up to the tech leads are involved at all stages, therefore outstanding communication and organisational skills are a must. This is a chance to take a next-generation product to market, whilst working with an exceptionally talented team. The opportunity for innovation and progression are unparalleled for the successful candidate, so if you fit the below criteria – do not hesitate to respond to this advert.
- Excellent communication skills, always contactable by the team.
- Completely Agile, willing to implement change and improvements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in managing a backlog and delivery of a roadmap, preferably in a similar sector.
- Must have experience doing sprints, releases, iterations, and deliverables.
- Knowledge, or at least some prior exposure to automation testing within a backlog whilst maintaining quality to the highest standards.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then simply respond to this advert, and we will be in touch with all relevant applicants shortly.