SoCode are working in partnership with a market leading global software company who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their offices in Cambridge.
Our client is going through an exciting growth period and are looking to build a team of talented and passionate individuals to work on exciting products and with modern technologies.
This is an incredible opportunity for a QA Manager to come in an build out a QA function from scratch in Cambridge and be responsible for leading the off-shore team currently in place.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You’ll need to have a passion for leadership, mentoring and growing individuals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must for this role
- You’ll be process driven and ideally have experience of co-ordinating global teams in previous job roles
- Knowledgeable in UI Testing frameworks and API Testing frameworks
- You’ll ideally have some experience of working on a complicated / enterprise software product
What does this role involve?
- This role will involve travelling abroad to other offices
- Working alongside development managers to identify quality issues and coming up with solutions
- Understanding the goals of the company and working with the wider team to ensure these goals are met
- Full line management of all members of the QA Team
- Identifying gaps in product quality and resolving
- Recruitment of new members of the QA Team
- Coaching/mentoring/ and growing individuals
- Strategy planning and focusing on building automation tests and frameworks to support the testing of a highly complex suite of products
- Overseeing and contributing to system, functional, integration, performance, security and reliability testing activities.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance on best practices at every level
If this sounds interesting, I’d be happy to provide more information. Our client has a large array of benefits and salary is market related.
Please email email@example.com or call 01223 620869