SoCode is proud to be representing an exceptional company in the Cambridge area. Due to excessive growth our client is looking for a technical business analyst to join the team imminently. Our client is keen to speak with candidates with strong analytical and communicative skills who want an opportunity to accelerate their career in a fast-paced environment. There is also scope to gain exposure to many different parts of the business as the responsibilities for the successful candidate will be relatively broad.
The main responsibilities for this role would include:
- Working with users and SMEs, and being able to understand their needs in order to turn them into requirements for the software development team.
- Ensuring that requirements are clearly understood by the marketing and (software) design teams. This will lead to a clear roadmap concluding that should guide the requirement through to market.
- Preventing any resources being wasted unnecessarily be explaining the costs to various stakeholders and members of the development team.
Previous experience or knowledge of the following would be highly beneficial:
- Lean software development and agile principles
- Experience as and analyst within the Software development team.
- A bachelor’s degree, or higher, preferably in a technical subject.
Previous exposure to a similar role in software development, product management or product ownership would be an advantage.
Respond to this advert if you are interested and we will contact all relevant applicants in due course.