SoCode are proud to be working with an amazing sector leading product company who are changing the public safety sector. As threats to public safety increase, it is vital that technology used by the emergency services improves at a faster pace. This industry innovator are creating cutting edge technology that will be used by the public services to assist with saving lives on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager Lead, who will manage service relationships and coordinate definition and delivery. This role requires a strong hands on technical background, as you will be working with technical staff, to manage the technical aspects of services. In this role you will develop customer service frameworks, manage technical service delivery, and become technically proficient within product portfolio and its deployment across a wide range of different industries.
This role is a hands-on role that will require a strong technical background and experience of managing services with a commercial focus.
- Experience in the design, deployment and installation of Professional Mobile Radios (PMR's)ial users
- Experience in a technical service delivery role
- Experience of working within a commercial software/hardware product development lifecycle
- Experience working with digital radio networks (MPT1327, DMR, GSM/3G/LTE, GPS, Bluetooth) and
- Working with equipment (air interface diagnostic/logging tools)
- background in project management and delivery of PMR's
- service or project management qualifications
Salary: Circa £60K-£80K per annum
Benefits: Flexible working hours, bonus, pension scheme, great holiday allowance, half day fridays and much more!
If you find this opportunity interesting but perhaps not for you, please do share it with others who may be interested, and send your own CV as we always have several interesting opportunities in the area!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email Leo@socode.co.uk