SoCode is proud to announce two new vacancies at a leading technology firm in Norwich, due to increasing demand for the company’s services they are growing at a steady rate currently. The successful candidate(s) will play a key role in shaping the future of the company, reporting directly into, and working closely with, the Head of Systems Architecture.
- This new hire will sit in a team that collaborates on the architecture of the entire company
- The team works on design solutions for complex software development projects across the business
- Document new solution designs for a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Prototyping new solutions to problems to prove it is well-suited
- Working alongside business analysts and other stakeholders to ensure adequate planning of projects and user stories
- Be an advocate for agile and best practice adoption for DevOps
- Maintain software quality by working effectively with the test team
- Review code that is deemed high risk to ensure all parts of the design are being effectively followed
- Explain and consult pre-sales teams on how best to proceed and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Most of the technology stack, more specifically .NET AND C#
- MVC, WCF, ASP.NET, ASMX
- SQL Server
- Experience of unit testing
- App and API services
- Functions and Logica Applications
- Cosmos Database
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday, rising based on service
- Competitive pension
- Life insurance, and many more!
If this could be of interest email myself at email@example.com and I will be in touch with all relevant applicants.