SoCode are proud to be working in partnership with an impressive AI start-up in Cambridge who due to organic growth are looking to recruit the the 2nd tester within the business.
My client has developed a highly sophisticated SaaS platform that uses natural language processing to make important decisions and eliminate risks in a bustling industry where saving time is invaluable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate tester with strong understanding of the SDLC to progress and develop their automated skills. You will ideally have some knowledge of automation and scripting – but the client is very flexible on this for the right candidate.
Day to day responsibilities;
- Writing and performing test cases, particularly for integration and regression tests cases
- Working closely with the development team and user communities to educate on testing best practice and supporting their activities in unit and acceptance testing respectively
- Assist in the creation and operation of automated testing framework
- Experience/interest of start-up environments
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Experience of working with complex software applications (ideally web based)
- MySQL (or similar database management tool experience)
- Automation testing experience (beneficial)
- Scripting/programming; Python, Bash or similar (beneficial)
- Web/SaaS application experience
My client offers a highly competitive and negotiable salary package with great benefits, working from home once a week, share options, pension and more!
Please apply today to Trish Peters (email@example.com / 01223 620869) to discuss the role and client in more detail
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have any friends or family that’ll be interested in this position – please do send them our way and if successful, you will be rewarded