SoCode is proud to announce an exciting partnership with an innovative global software company who are working on solving real world challenges utilising the latest IoT solutions.
Our client has partnered with global tech giants and are going through an exciting growth period, they’re currently looking to recruit a talented and experienced Test Engineer to join their offices in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘can do’ attitude with strong problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new technologies and skills. You will have a strong background in Software Testing and experienced in testing complex/enterprise software systems.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Experience of setting up test environments
- Proven experience of installing and configuring web applications on Linux based servers
- Understanding of associated APIs with databases
- Experience of test scripting, test plans and test designs
- Understanding/experience with common test automation design patterns, tools and frameworks
- Python/Java development experience
- Experience of writing automation test frameworks
- Experience of testing embedded devices
- CI Tools experience (Jenkins/Bamboo)
Our client offers an excellent salary package, benefits and career progression opportunities. You’ll work in a friendly, flexible and encouraging environment where you’ll really be able to take ownership of your own work. If this is of interest, please apply via advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more!