SoCode is proud to be working in connection with one of Cambridge's most impressive software organisations. Our client is at the forefront of taking Artificial Intelligence to the next level with their self-learning, autonomous enterprise software product that responds to the unpredictability of life.
This is a unique opportunity for a Software Engineer in Test to be the next member of an inspiring and intelligent team of individuals who are working on cutting-edge technologies.
Daily Duties include:
- Enhance test frameworks and tools
- Contribute to the design and development of methods for automation
- Verification of new technologies
- Promoting good development practices
- Take ownership of quality at all stages of the SDLC
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineer
- Experience of developing and testing automation frameworks
- Experience of Object Orientated programming languages
- Technical or Mathematical Degree
- Experience of building tools for testing
- Experience of testing your own code
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities
Our client takes the time to understand you as an individual and gives you the opportunity to REALLY have a good work/life balance.
They offer a highly competitive salary package along with flexible hours, stock options, gym memberships, unlimited food and drinks, team lunches, team building activities, relocation costs, private healthcare/dental and more!
If this is something that piques your curiosity, please do get in touch immediately to discuss on 01223 620869 or email your CV to email@example.com.