Contract Software Developer (C#) – Greater London - £450 – £550 p/d
Duration: 6 months
Our client is a fast-paced financial company using the most recent technology to stay ahead of the competition. Their product is revolutionising the banking industry at the moment and they have looking at taking on several Software Developers to help with key projects they are currently undertaking.
Our client is looking for developers who have worked within an Agile environment with commercial experience with SOLID principals. With huge growth plans for the year as well as a brand-new office, now is the time to be joining this innovative FinTech company.
Having placed several teams within this company already, we are keen to find individuals with the right attitude and technical capabilities to fit within this organisation. Our client doesn’t just look for excellent developers they also look for enthusiastic employees who take a direct interest in the company they work for and are passionate about the code they produce.
The successful candidate for this role with have:
- C# and .Net development experience.
- Messaging Service experience such as Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Experience of Microservices or Scalable systems.
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS or Microsoft Azure would a great addition to have for this role.
- Excellent communication skills both written, and verbal are imperative for this role.
- Experience within the financial industry would also be a benefit but is not a necessary requirement.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking or a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. if we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.
To apply - please forward your CV and we will be in touch ASAP.