Python Software Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent- £40k-£65k
I am working with a medical based company in Cambridge who are looking to expand their software development teams with multiple Python Engineers for ongoing and future projects. The successful applicants will work closely with research and data science teams developing algorithms from scratch to solve global spreading problems.
- Proficiency in python
- PostrgreSQL experience ideal
- Experience with some of the above technologies and tools, including experience with relational and non-relational databases, including database migrations & schema design
- Good familiarity with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), Git, Jenkins, Docker, docker-compose, Ansible and Vagrant
- Experience building complex applications using modern best practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous integration, code reviews)
- Knowledge of software engineering principles: object-oriented design, distributed computing and software design patterns
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to contact me.