SoCode are proud to be working alongside a leading communications software company based locally in Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate SDET to join a high-calibre team of technologists who are working with new and exciting technologies on a greenfield project.
- Contribute to existing and create new test automation tooling
- Solve complex engineering problems in testing and test tools development
- Work alongside a multi-disciplinary scrum team to ensure top-notch product quality
- Help integrate and improve automation integration within CI/CD pipelines
- Test automation skills in Python, C#, Java or other OOL
- Understanding of networking and API protocols
- Excellent debugging skills and strong problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (Kubernetes)
- Experience of microservice technologies
- Interested in DevOps / TestOps
- Excellent communication and personal skills
Our client understands the importance of work-life balance and promotes this across the board, you’ll have the opportunity to work in mature environment where you’re exposed to cool tech as well as the flexibility to manage your own work as you wish!
Our client focuses on the development of all their employees so offers an excellent policy training policy and some incredible benefits. You’ll feel proud as you’ll also be working with some of the biggest names in the communication industry for a company where PEOPLE matter.
Does this sound of interest? I’d love to hear from you to discuss more, please apply via this advert or email email@example.com