Our client is an innovator in the development of software for open document and print solutions. Their high quality and high-performing software has secured them a significant share in the market place and therefore their client base consists of world renowned inkjet press vendors.
Due to growth within their business, they’re currently recruiting for a Senior Automation Tester to join the engineering team. This individual will ideally hold 5 years + of experience within the Test Industry and will be responsible for designing, developing and improve automated tests, tools and harnesses.
- Proven experience in validating and verifying software, ideally with focus on testing SDKs and APIs
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to implement test automation frameworks from scratch
- Good understanding of Black-box and White-box testing techniques
- Strong skills in one or more programming and scripting language
If you have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technical areas then this would be an ideal role for you.
In reward the company are able to offer a competitive salary package, a relaxed working environment and excellent benefits. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to interesting technologies and pass your knowledge onto colleagues by mentoring and supporting Junior Testers.
To apply or for more information- please apply to this advert or call Trish Peters on 01223 620868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.