SoCode are working alongside an exciting FinTech based in Cambridge who due to growth and success are expanding their QA Team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Software Testing, you’ll be contributing to and developing a high-quality automation test suite and you’d need to feel confident working autonomously as well as alongside a team of experienced testers as well as mentoring junior testers.
Key skills required;
- Knowledge/experience of testing complex or enterprise software
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience of testing web-based application in a cloud environment
- SQL Database experience
- API and Performance testing techniques is beneficial for this role
- Ability to write code in C#, Java or C
- Experience in integration, functional, and non-functional testing using both manual and automated techniques
Our client offers an excellent working environment, the team are friendly and approachable. They offer a 35 hr working week as work/life balance is at the top of their priority list. There is a competitive salary package on offer and other excellent benefits on offer.
This is one not to miss so please apply via advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org – SoCode have an excellent referral scheme so if you know anyone who would be suitable for this role and they’re successful throughout, we will ensure a generous referral is rewarded.