SoCode are proud to announce a partnership with a very exciting software house in Cambridge. Our client is currently providing software for some of the largest enterprise software organisations.
Due to growth, they’re now looking to bring in a well-educated, driven and experienced Quality Engineer with a strong development and testing background. This is a highly senior position within the company, you will be responsible for maintaining product quality and implementing a Software Quality Strategy from scratch.
- Capability of designing a Software Quality plan
- Strategy planning
- Advising engineering directors
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to ensure test infrastructure and IT Systems are reliable
- Own and improve processes for triaging test failures and manage changes
- Extensive experience and understanding of Linux internals (Signalling, system calls, threads, processes)
- Experience using CI Tools and work flows (git, Jenkins)
- Improve relevant Python Infrastructure
- Degree educated ideal (B.Sc or equivalent)
- At least 7 years’ experience in;
- Development engineer involved with low-level Linux systems
- Experience as a Software Quality Engineer, Software QA Engineer or similar
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge and experience using Python or C and Linux
This is a great opportunity to come into the business as the first dedicated employee in Quality Assurance, lots of opportunities will arise after initial work is completed. Our client offers an excellent working environment, highly competitive salary package and benefits.
If you’d like to hear more apply via advert or email email@example.com