SoCode are working with a leading medical device manufacturer, working on a new range of products right on the forefront of modern technology. This new range of products will be a highly effective tool in the prevention of disease, whilst also offering a cheaper, faster and easier to use alternative than is currently on the market.
As the Senior Project Manager / Program Manager specialising in software, you will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering entire products to market each with their own specialists, from mechanical, to electronic, to process, to chemical, to data science and more. As such, as well as working with the software engineering team to ensure that world class software is delivered, you will also be required to integrate effectively with those other departments.
Hence, this is a senior role that will require someone with strong leadership skills, and a proven ability to deliver world class software in a highly regulated industry. Medical devices would of course be preferable, but experience of aerospace, automotive, or a similarly highly regulated and process driven industry can be considered.
This is an opportunity to work in a fantastic team environment on products that can genuinely change peoples lives. An excellent location in Cambridge, with flexible working hours and a focus on employee and team happiness is on offer for the right candidate.
Requirements for application:
- Senior Software Project Management / Software Program Management
- Experience in a highly regulated industry - medical devices, medical software, aerospace, automotive etc
- Full software development lifecycle
- Medical software development
- Experience of medical codes, standards, and regulatory compliance
- Experience of C/C++ on Linux or RTOS platforms, Python Engineering or Data Science
- Full stack design and implementation from bare metal to UI
- Code reviews, defect investigation, documentation review and process compliance audits
Immediate interviews and immediate starts are available. We also have a more junior role available, so if you aren't sure if you quite match this, but want to know more, please apply!