SoCode are proud to be working in partnership with a revolutionary technology firm in Cambridge who work at the cutting edge of technology and are growing at a phenomenal rate.
Due to this our client are looking for a Senior IC Design Engineer to augment their existing IC design team to design and implement innovative products.
As a Principal IC Design Engineer, key responsibilities will include:
- Many or all aspects of the design process from specification and architecture through RTL design of modules, functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation
- Definition and development of architecture both at IP and system level
A proven track record of multiple successful ASIC development cycles and experience of FPGA prototyping is a must!
The following skills & experience are also preferred:
- Network on Chip (NoC)
- System on Chip (SoC) design / integration (40nm & below)
- Low power design / UPF / Multi power domain
- USB / DisplayPort
- Use of Python
- Video encoder techniques
- ARC CPU experience
- Sign off check experience – LINT, SVA, Spyglass tools, Synthesis and constraints
- RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Integrating external IP
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Bonus, share options, pension scheme and much more!
If you find this opportunity interesting but perhaps not for you, please do share it with others who may be interested.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email Shannen@socode.co.uk