SoCode are proud to announce the partnership with one of the leading technology firms in Cambridge. Our client is an innovator in its sector and is partnered with some of the largest technology firms in the world.
With offices and partners in multiple locations across the global, the successful product manager will work closely with the aforementioned partners to collaborate on new ideas for new and existing markets.
- Good technically understanding of the company’s portfolio of products and projects
- Commercial awareness and acumen, as this person will be collaborating with a variety of different internal and external stakeholders
- Electronic/Semiconductor experience is preferred, as being able to effectively communicate the capabilities and capacity of the company will be crucial to the success of this role and the company at large.
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship building with key OEM customers
- Manage a small team
- Create a network of IT managers and contacts to work on improving product quality and features
- Work with Fortune 500 enterprise customers to ensure the continued successful integration of the company’s technologies
- Work alongside the company’s team of Product Managers
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working both vertically and horizontally, to get involved in the future of a great company.
If you are interest, and/or would like to know more send an email to myself at Hector@SoCode.co.uk