SoCode have a great opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer (wafer fabrication) to join our clients expanding technical team and fab facility in Suffolk.
Working mostly within the clean room and lab areas, you will be responsible for optimising existing processes to support R&D and manufacturing wafers.
As the Senior Process Engineer, working in a team of engineers you will develop new processes in the process modules to meet new device requirements for future technology, and provide support to transfer processes to large volume manufacturing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day operation owner of a defined Process tool set
- Schedule and complete maintenance activities on all related tools
- Maintain statistical process control (SPC) charts of processes/equipment
- Monitor process output data records against specs
- Assist in creating building blocks within process modules
- Interfacing to design and testing teams (spec reviews, FMEA etc.)
- Document tool operation and process details and write standard of procedures (SOPs)
- Develop new processes to meet product and technology roadmap requirements.
- Deploy change control processes as required
To be successful in this post, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years Fab experience in Process Engineering / Process Development
- Experience with Process equipment and metrology tools
- Good dexterity for handling InP wafers and samples
- Knowledge and experience of SPC processes
- Degree in relevant subject, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering etc.
Working for a well renowned global company you will be rewarded with career progression, competitive salary and benefits including an annual bonus, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, free onsite parking and much more!
Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum - DOE
For this position you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
If you find this opportunity interesting but perhaps not for you, please do share it with others who may be interested.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com