SoCode are working in partnership with an exciting software company in Cambridge who despite being an important segment of a global company, the team emphasises interesting projects, people-focused culture and a collaborative mindset.
Our client is going through an exciting growth period and are looking for multiple individuals to join them on a permanent basis. We’re looking to recruit a QA Engineer to specialise in Performance/Non-Functional Testing.
Performance is an area of importance to their clients, so this is a very exciting opportunity to be a specialist in this area within QA. Our client works in highly complex domains, so the ideal candidate will be motivated to learn about their customers and what they would like to achieve. Learning and development is the foundation of the team, all QA will have the opportunity to become both domain and product experts’ overtime!
Skills, experience & traits;
- Strong understanding of Software Architecture and experience of working in highly complex domains
- Experience of developing scripts in multiple languages
- Experience of both functional and Non-Functional testing with a strong focus on performance testing / Non-functional testing using JMeter or simular
- Passionate for quality in all aspects of software development and ability to influence the team to build quality into all development processes.
- Proactive in your approach to communication
- Ability to learn new skills and techniques when required, in order to adapt to changes
- You have methodical approach to your work, allowing you to break down complex problems into smaller more logical parts
- Getting involved at the earliest stages possible in feature development
- Training and mentoring members of your immediate team and wider company on how to use products more effectively
- Increase performance across all product teams
- Investing in developing your QA skills, ranging from manual, through to automated and non-functional testing techniques
Our client offers an incredibly flexible and mature working environment, they also have one of the best benefits packages I’ve come across in Cambridge so far. So if this is of interest – please get in touch with me to discuss more by calling 01223620869 or email email@example.com.
SoCode have an excellent referral scheme, so if you have any friends or family you feel this would be of interest to – please let us know!