Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Your new Organisation
This is an organisation focused on developing the next generation of printhead and print engine platforms. For some, it’s not the most exciting of industries, but having spoken to members of the engineering team, they’re reasoning for joining and staying is the unique technologies these guys work with as an innovative company, which very few organisations in the Country are able to offer. Their R&D and manufacturing is all done in house and operate an impressive manufacturing headquarters.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll work on the concept of products in collaboration with your colleagues, working on the design right through to inception. Rather than being pigeonholed, this is an incredibly varied opportunity, involving system architecture, optimisation of design solutions, testing, helping to build core knowledge, best practices and design standards for the team.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll work with unique, leading tech in the printing industry. You’ll be part of real innovation, promoting creative ideas. There is also a structured career path, where you can choose to take the technical lead route, or management route. In addition you’ll also receive 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays, share options, income protection, life assurance, private medical healthcare, flexible benefits such as; buying or selling annual leave (up to five days), dental insurance, financial advice, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers. You’ll also receive a salary above market rate.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum, preferably Masters, in Mechanical Engineering.
- Architecture, design and development of complex precision products and systems involving precision custom mechanical components and the integration of electronics and/or fluidics
- Completion of at least one complete product development cycle, from concept through full design, development and industrialisation to successful market introduction
- Manufacturing methods for both rapid prototyping and mass production.
- Design of inkjet printheads and/or associated systems or printers
- Mid-high-volume precision manufacturing/assembly in an operations environment.
Number 1: Click the little apply button (don’t worry, we’ll discuss before your CV or application goes anywhere)
Number 2: You can call for James Bokhorst on 07708899199
Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn, trust me there’s not many people with the surname Bokhorst.