An exciting company in Cambridge, based within the AI / IoT / Enterprise software space are currently looking to build out a new development team and as such are looking for exceptional engineers to join their team.
Due to changes within the business strategy, my client is looking to build a Java programming team in Cambridge and are looking for the best talent that Cambridge has to offer. This is the opportunity to join a new team within an established company that comes with the opportunity to work on next generation projects with a-list clients as well as progressing your career forward.
To succeed within the process, you will need to have an understanding of the fundamentals of the programming languages and libraries that you use on a day to day basis and have an outstanding core Java skill set. You will be writing complex, highly scalable code daily.
Core Skill set
- Expert Java development experience,
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience of micro services, SOA or N-Tier architecture,
- Experience working with offshore / remote development teams,
- Experience developing highly scalable systems,
- Experience of NoSQL data stores / data modelling
- 4+ years’ development experience
- Networking experience
- Experience working within a fully Agile environment,
- Exposure to Devops / Setting up CI/CD pipelines / Automation
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org