Senior Hardware & IC Validation Engineer – Technical Lead
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen to join a Cambridge based company with a flat structure, collaborative and agile approach, this is an incredible team environment that you can be a part of.
Acting as the technical lead, you will be responsible for defining, setting up and performing IC validation, characterisation and hardware system testing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Set up the hardware testing environment
- Defining test solutions such as oscilloscopes, power analysers and spectrum analysers that can be automated with python scripts
- Write test plans for ASIC Validation
- Developing software that is used for test automation, data analysis, and report generation
- Providing the team with the vision of the project objectives
- Define test methods
- Establishing validation standards, develop testing protocols, prepare equipment, document test results and maintain records for later analysis
- Engaging in the maintenance of scripts or hardware and development, improvement and testing of scripts and hardware
- Deliver results of design reviews to senior management
- Work closely with the IC design and software teams
- Prior experience of silicon validation
- Writing Python test scripts for test automation
- Compliance testing of USB2 and USB3 using USB generator and analysers
- Proficient in using signal generators, oscilloscopes, logic analysers and other test equipment.
Location – Cambridge
Salary – Up to £65,000 per annum
Benefits – Relocation package, bonus scheme, pension scheme, flexible working, 25 days annual leave + buy and sell scheme, life cover, health insurance, private health cover and lots of social company events.