SoCode is proud to be working alongside one of the world's most foremost software development houses specialising in the printing sector.
Due to growth and success, our client is recruiting for high-calibre technologists to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with proven experience in the following;
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in validating and verifying software on multiple platforms such as Windows and Linux
• Experience of testing SDKs, APIs or complex applications
• Strong programming skills and scripting languages (C++ preferred)
• Understanding of the SDLC
• Experience of agile concepts and development
• Design, Develop and improve continuously the automated tests, tools, and harnesses
• Feedback improvement suggestions on the SDKs' documentation
• Validate the configurations, functionality and system characteristics of SDKs and applications
• Participate in planning sessions
Our client is based on the outskirts of Cambridge, they offer a highly competitive salary package alongside a large array of benefits such as; generous pension scheme, flexible working, profit shares, personal development days, private medical and lots more!
If this sounds of interest and you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply via advert or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.