Senior Business Analyst - £50,000 - £52,000 – London (Waterloo)
Our exclusive candidate, based close to Waterloo station are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their fast-growing team of exceptional individuals. My client is looking to stay on top of recent technologies and trends within the industry.
This role has become an urgent requirement within the business due to the growth that they have seen so far this year. You will be working with and supporting both the business operations and technical teams internally.
My client is an ethical company who make a difference to your life on a daily basis without you ever knowing it. If you want to find out how, feel free to apply.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the existing business operations,
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders,
- Develop an understanding of the users’ needs and assist with delivery plans,
- Create a vision of products based on your understating of business needs,
- Perform product owner role on Agile team development,
- Experience engaging with users and creating relevant requirement documentation,
- Comfortable with setting company performance measurables and targets,
- Experience prioritising product backlogs to direct the work of the delivery teams,
- Experience of data gathering and proven ability to utilise this data to effect decision making,
- An understanding of user-centric design, personal data (including data protection) and digital transactions
This is the chance to work with a company that makes a difference.
Please only apply of you hit all the essential requirements for this role.