SoCode is proud to be working alongside a leading software company in Cambridge who due to organic growth is expanding their vibrant and agile team!
Are you a data enthusiast?
Do you want 75% of your day to day to be automation focused?
Then this might just be the perfect role for you!
My client is looking for an experienced Automation Tester who's looking for a step-up and coach a team of pragmatic and skillful Junior/Mid-Level Testers. A large portion of your day to day will involve being hands-on and the rest coaching, guiding and mentoring the team.
▪ Experience in the design and development of test automation frameworks (using Java)
▪ Proven technical experience of Java
▪ Experience in database testing
▪ Knowledge in one or more automated tools (SoapUI, RestAssured, Selenium, TestNG or JUnit)
▪ Continuous integration experience
▪ Clear communicator and interest in being client facing when required
If you enjoy mentoring and it's something you'd love to do more in your day to day, then get in touch to discuss further. My client believes in progressing all their employees so there is a lot of opportunities available for individuals to grow within the company.
They offer a highly competitive salary package, training budgets, excellent pension, flexible working, private healthcare and more!
Please apply to this advert if of interest or email email@example.com