SoCode has partnered with a not for profit who are looking for a Security Engineer to join their existing security team. You will work with the Head of Security to design/develop security architecture and lead technical solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities. This is a mid-level hands on role, which would suit someone from a networking/infrastructure background. This role will be paying between £50,000 to £60,000 per annum DOE.
Your new role will be within an open and collaborative team with a solution focussed approach.
- To be successful you will need to have knowledge of NetFlow and have used it to investigate network-based events (Which may mean working with technology like FlowMon, NfSen, Scrutinizer or Kentik).
- You will also require experience within operation and deployment of Open Source intrusion detection systems such as Snort, Bro or Suricata.
- Ideally you will have experience using Checkpoint, or Sonicwall, Juniper SRX, or Fortinet.
- Experience working with DDos mitigation technologies for ISP and related products like Radware, Arbor or A10 is very desirable.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £60,000 with a fantastic benefits package which includes the below:
- Your working week is 37.5 hours with flexible hours and occasional working from home
- Your annual leave will be 30 days + 8 bank holidays
- You will have a pension where the employer pays 9%
- You will have private medical insurance
- You will receive a 5% bonus
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk