We are pleased to offer a Scrum Master opportunity with one of our largest clients based in North Cambridge.
With offices all over the world and more than 2000 customers, our client is continuing their growth in 2018 and need a Scrum Master with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to assist with this. You will be required to work with a team of Scrum masters who are responsible for ensuring transparency through communication.
The successful individual will need to embrace Agile values and principles whilst also helping teams create an environment which delivers value back into the business. Building trusted relationships is an essential and critical part of this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate all scrum activities including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective, and product demos.
- Ensure teams plan to pace and capacity in order to facilitate release planning.
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure the backlog is ready for refinement ceremonies.
- Enforce framework guidelines as appropriate
- Ensure scrum teams are able to meet sprint commitments by helping them keep each other accountable and by removing road blocks.
- Assist teams with work contracts.
- Coach teams and individuals in agile practices as appropriate.
- Protect the teams from distractions (internal and external).
- Assist teams in pivoting to cover business needs.
In order to be considered it is essential that candidates have a minimum of 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master (A Scrum master certification would be highly beneficial).
Alongside this, risk management, excellent leadership, organisation and communication skills are essential. The ability to train others on the Scrum methodology and framework would be a beneficial requirement.
- A Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering will assist you with the above requirements.
A salary of £40,000 - £50,000 is on offer depending on experience a role suitability. Alongside this an attractive benefits package is available.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.