SoCode are working with a global software company that require a seasoned professional, well-versed and comfortable in a sales environment with a good understanding of what it takes to transform a sales department within such a business. Initially this will be a 6 month contract, with a high degree of flexibile working. The first 10-12 weeks will be design, with implentation to follow, further extensions are quite likely but not guaranteed.
Requirements and Accountabilities are as follows:
- Reporting to the Director of Sales Transformation Strategy, you job will be to work alongside stakeholder groups across the business to define the target sales process for the organisation globally.
- Help shape the technology roadmap for the end to end digitalisation of the sales process and partner management process.
Success looks like thee follow:
- Defining sales processes and technical architecture
- Defining digital sales vision, especially forward looking
- Training, and working environment recommendations where necessary
Other experiences and competencies
- CRM knowledge must be strong, mostly (but not exclusively) salesforce
- Proven record of defining owning and embedding consistent processes around CRM in a sales department of a global organisation.
- Process driven (proves mapping, Lean, Benchmarking, design thinking, RPA)
Primarily you will be working with:
- Vendors and Consultants
Primarily the ability and track record of designing solutions to problems combined the ability to work with a range of stakeholders in a global business, and ultimately allow a smooth implantation of said creation is what we are looking for.
This role is almost completely remote, although a weekly meeting in either Cambridge or London will be necessary to get the scope and interaction required to deliver such a project.
If you want to find out more, email me Hector@SoCode.co.uk for more information.