Research Scientist- Computer Vision- Permanent- £80k-£120k
My global reaching client are looking to expand their innovative AI team by hiring a number of Research Scientist specialising in computer vision for a number of greenfield/continuous R&D projects involving autonomous vehicle development and AR.
- Be published in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICRA, ICML, NIPS;
- Design and develop state-of-the-art computer vision and graphics for scene analysis and understanding, object tracking/detection and classification
- Work with a wide-scoping AI teams on various projects
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver on the completed research
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar (ideally focussed on computer vision based subjects)
- Have been recognised in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICRA, TPAMI, IJCV;
- Vast research experience in multiple areas of computer vision
- Strong experience with the software development process, including TDD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Academic or industrial expertise (5 years or so) + PhD
- Exeprience in building and leading a technical team
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org