SoCode have partnered with a world leader in safety critical communications for highly regulated industries. Our client is in a period of continued growth, including significant increases to the R&D function, as well as existing product performance. As part of this growth, our client is recruiting for a highly skilled Quality Engineer and Approvals Engineer who can not only do the day to day job, but also offer expertise and direction in order to improve internal processes.
This role would be well suited if you are a qualified Quality Engineer or Quality Manager, with good experience of QA and Approvals Engineering in electronics. Preferably across everything from advising during the R&D process, all the way through to QA of suppliers, and everything in between. We are happy to take applications from people with just parts of this experience though.
As this is a senior posting, with responsibility for making key decisions around the quality processes and their implementation, we need someone with very good experience who can hit the ground running, and have the confidence to make a positive difference.
This a great opportunity to join a growing company, who are well located in North West London in a fantastic modern office setting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing product quality issues for the Group.
- Manage periodic quality level checks on incoming products within the UK.
- Responsible for ensuring that all new products go through the relevant approval processes (RF, EMC, Safety).
- Providing guidance to the company on what is required to guarantee that products meet the approvals standard for the different global markets.
- Track customer notifications, technical issues and field returns and drive the root cause analysis efforts for effective closure of such issues.
- Non-conformance reports
- Provide input to R & D on performance criteria and specifications.
Requirements for application:
- Quality Engineering / Approvals Engineering within electronics products industry
- An understanding of electronics approvals standards, such as: EMC, RF, Safety Critical (ATEX / IECEx etc), ETSI - note, we don't require experience of all of those, but some would be beneficial
- Degree qualified engineer, or qualified by experience
Immediate interviews are available, and we can take immediate starts, although notice periods can of course be honoured too.
Referral bonuses are also available, so if you do know anyone who would be suitable, please put us in touch