QA Tester/ Automation Tester/ Test Developer – Cambridge
Our client, who are a Cambridge based fintech company are looking at securing themselves a skilled Automation tester to join their Cambridge office.
Our client is a well-established and continually growing FCA regulated FinTech company that are on the forefront of electronic payment systems. Due to our client residing in the Finance domain they are always working with the most up to date tech stack and they truly value their testers for the benefits they provide for the company.
As an Automation Tester, you will be joining their Cambridge office to help test their internal systems designing and implementing highly-automated functional, performance and regression testing suites.
The role is based in their newly renovated and refurbished office just on the outskirts of Cambridge (3 miles from the city centre) and provides free parking and ample public transport links for the office.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Practical knowledge and experience of object-oriented languages (Java, C# etc.)
- Experience of Automation test coding e.g. Junit.
- Skilled in integration, functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience of Automation Test coding, e.g. Junit, Nunit or TestNg.
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner or Visual Studio would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You must be someone who is open-minded and ready to learn.
The salary for the role is paying a competitive salary that will depend on experience and it will Including a generous benefits package consisting of a bonus, 25 holiday days, a flexible working week, private medical, generous pension contribution and more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking or a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. if we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.