Python Developer – Cambridge - £40,000 - £65,000
One of SoCodes key clients are looking for a number of Python engineers across multiple teams within the business. This client is looking to change the way that things are done within the healthcare industry and their advancements within this sector are already ground breaking.
This requirement is flexible due to several teams within the business hiring at the same time so if you are a data focused, web focused or just a solid Python engineer, my client would be happy to consider you. Currently, we are hiring across mid – senior level but exceptional juniors with at least a years’ experience will be considered heavily for these positions.
- At least 1 years commercial experience with hands-on Python development,
- Ideally experience of recent versions of Python,
- Experience working with large codebases or complex systems,
Desirable skill set:
- Some knowledge of testing (automation),
- Understanding of C/C++ would be helpful,
- Experience working within an agile environment,
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.