SoCode are working with our world leading client, to continue to build a team of Security Engineers to work on a brand new cutting edge product. This is a product in the mobile sector, and the secure element is pivotal, particularly as it relates to payments systems.
As we are looking to continue to build this existing team, we will need people from all levels of seniority, including a top quality Principal Engineer / Expert level Engineer.
This is a software based role, but the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of how software works to protect the hardware too, as part of your role will be the full analysis and mitigation of both software and hardware attacks.
As a Principal Level Security Engineer, you will be responsible across the full domain of security engineering, and will be given the opportunity to mentor more junior engineers too.
Fantastic salaries and excellent benefits packages are available.
- Design and Develop Secure Element solutions
- Working with Global Platform / GP specifications and JVM / Java Card
- Creating Secure Element related specifications
- Working with, and potentially leading the certification of new products
- Analyse vulnerability / system security and other risks (both HW and SW attack mechanisms), and use that to define security requirements
- Keeping on top of the latest developments in Secure Element / Java Card / JVM / GP, across everything from software, to physical attacks
Requirements for Application:
- Degree / PhD in a related field
- Hands on implementation of Secure Element related specifications
- Deep understanding of Secure Element
- Algorithms (both symmetric and asymmetric) - DES, RSA, SHA-1, AES etc
- Security platform (please note, this is NOT suitable for application developers)
- Experience of working with a SoC platform would be great, but we are able to consider applications from other areas too, as long as you are happy to work in the system on chip domain.
- We are ideally looking for permanent employees, but contractors may be considered.