SoCode are working with a world leader in safety critical electromechanical products to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer who will act as a Mechanical Design Authority for all product development projects. A mixture of consumer and industrial products.
This is not a line management role, but it is a technical leadership position that will see the successful candidate define concepts and architectures, critique others work, as well as offer technical advice and support throughout the team. As such, this role will be a combination of those technical lead aspects, as well as hands on designing with Pro-Engineer Creo.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned mechanical design engineer, with experience of having worked on a complex electromechanical product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are at a very exciting situation, and see your designs out in the real world being used by some very prestigious clients. A fantastic office location, working with an excellent team of engineers awaits!
- Very flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Excellent new modern office in a great location
- Good pension, healthcare, life insurance etc
Requirements for application:
- Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer - with experience of designing an electromechanical product
- Pro-Engineer ( preferably Creo )
- Injection moulding
- Some technical lead experience (not line management)
- Senior experience, including technical aspects such as architecture
- Significant experience in mechanical design of electromechanical products, including pcb internconnects, space effecient, heat sinks, buttons, etc
This is an urgent role. We are able to interview at short notice, and immediate starts are available (although notice periods are of course expected, and don't cause a problem)