Principal Embedded Software Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent- £60k-£70k + Bens
SoCode is currently working with one of the most exciting start up companies in Cambridge to help deliver on a number of Embedded opportunities in order to help their internal functions grow. This particular client is still early stage, with strong funding behind them to enable further development of their product which can function across various sectors.
In order to achieve this growth, they are looking for a Senior/Principal Embedded Software Engineer to help build the team, liaise with stakeholders keeping them up to date with technological developments as well as working hands on to build these products.
- Senior level of Embedded Engineering experience (Roughly 10 years experience)
- Strong appreciation for hardware and electronics (eg. PCB design, Schematics)
- Embedded C experience and knowledge of C++
- Wireless protocol experience, ideally with Bluetooth
- Experience of ARM architecture
- Hunger to help build a team, not just a successful, patented product
- A problem solver, with strong skills in multiple areas and a 'can do' attitude
- Experience with Real time systems
- Experience coding in a constrained environment
If you would like to know more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org