SoCode are working with our world leading client, to continue to build a team of Security Engineers to work on a brand new cutting edge product. This is a product in the mobile sector, and the secure element is pivotal, particularly as it relates to payments systems.
As we are looking to continue to build this existing team, we will need people from all levels of seniority. As such, if you are a PhD graduate looking for their first commercial role, we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned company, and be mentored by some of the best engineers in the world. Great progression opportunities are available.
Top quality mentoring, fantastic salaries, excellent benefits and solid progression opportunites are available.
This really is a great chance to give your career a fantastic jump start.
- Design and Develop Secure Element solutions
- Working with Global Platform / GP specifications and JVM / Java Card
- Creating Secure Element related specifications
- Certification of new products
- Analyse vulnerability / system security and other risks (both HW and SW attack mechanisms), and use that to define security requirements
- Keeping on top of the latest developments in Secure Element / Java Card / JVM / GP, across everything from software, to physical attacks
Requirements for Application:
- PhD in a related field - Publications in respected journals are beneficial
- Knowledge of algorithms (both symmetric and asymmetric) - DES, RSA, SHA-1, AES etc
- Understanding of the implementation of Secure Element related specifications
- Global Platform
- Security platform (please note, this is NOT suitable for application developers)
- Experience of working with a SoC platform would be great, but we are able to consider applications from other areas too, as long as you are happy to work in the system on chip domain.
- Some experience in industry would be great, but we are happy to see applications from pure graduates