Mobile Application Developer- Norfolk- £30k-40k
My client based in South Norfolk is looking for a cross-platform mobile developer to join their growing team. This particular client is a pharmaceuticals analytics provider helping biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device organisations get their products to market quickly and effieiciently. As a business, they can offer very flexible working conditions including the opportunity to work from home, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your role would involve current and greenfield projects with plenty of cross-over between iOS and Android applications.
- Xamarin iOS/Xamarin Android
- Swift, Objective-C, Java
- CocoaTouch SDK/Android SDK
- AWS experience
- APIs / RESTful
- Excellent back-end knowledge
- (Desirable) Knowledge of Xamarin, Cordova, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Possess a positive outlook with the ambition to see the company grow, and your role with it
- Enjoy challenges and problem solving
- Be able to work within a team efficiently and cooperatively
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Be able to communicate on all levels
- Object orientated design
- Unit testing and UI testing
- Written and verbal communication
If you are interested or want to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch!