Linux System Administrator - London - £35,000 - £45,000
One of the fastest growing companies based in an excellent Central London location (is currently looking to increase headcount within their Systems Administration / DevOps teams. My client has recently had some positive changes to the business and are now looking to expand several of their teams in house.
With a lot of exciting opportunities in house currently along with some substantial growth in the pipeline, now is the time to join this exciting financial services company With these changes imminent my client is looking for individuals who can bring something new to the table ideally with a DevOps skill set.
The successful candidates for these roles will have:
- RedHat/CentOS Linux and MySQL tools
- Experience with network technologies (TCP/IP, VPM, DHCP/DNS)
- Knowledge of storage technologies (EMC VNX)
- Server configuration management: Puppet or Chef or comparable system
- Desirable skill:
- Debian experience
- Mailman experience
- MTA (Exim, Sendmail, Postfix etc.)
- Version Control (Git, SVN, CVS etc.)
This is an opportunity to work with a truly fantastic team of people and a company that cares about their employees, to find out more about this company or the role on offer feel free to call Colt Sarginson at SoCode