Software Developer (Python Django) – Start Up – Machine Learning
£55,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
We have established a firm partnership with a really exciting startup that’s going to revolutionise their market. The company is looking for a candidate to come in and help build a ground-breaking platform that is going to modernise the agricultural sector. This technology is going to bring a once slow-moving market into the 21st century. It’s a very exciting opportunity for anyone who is a team lead or has thought about being a team leader. They are looking for someone they can build a team around and company fit is just as important as skill set.
They are looking for some with a strong development background in Python Django. The ideal candidate is someone with previous experience in developing backend creating web applications but also has an interest in Machine Learning. The role will entail a very hand son approach to start and as the team grows it will move more into a line management role. If you have some front-end experience it would also be a bonus.
A successful candidate must be skilled in:
- Strong experience of creating web applications in Python Django
- Understanding of REST API and GraphQL development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Or Google Cloud
- Experience in Machine Learning or want to gain the experience
- Understanding of container technology such as Docker
- Lead a team before or Passion to move into leading a team.
- Experience with full stack development – React or React Native
- Passion for Machine Learning or Computer Vision
- Understanding of blockchain technologies
- Had Open source experience
The Company has really got hold of something really exciting with this platform. This role is perfect for anyone who is looking for a new challenge or is thinking about developing themselves further. They have a beautiful new office in Cambridge with the potential to grow further. After meeting with them you get a real feeling that they were a fantastic company to work for and their benefits package is also very attractive.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.