Lead Full Stack Developer- Cambridge- Permanent- £50k-£65k
I am working with a cutting edge, real-time analytics company in Cambridge who are looking to build a brand new Full Stack development team.
My client is a leader in their field, collaborating with some of the biggest names in technology to create a number of software packages related to realtime analytics as well as bespoke applications for a variety of clients in the UK and globally.
Due to company goals and great successes of the business to date, they are building a Full Stack Development team in Cambridge to focus on the design, build and delivery of bespoke applications for existing and new clients. A Lead Full Stack Engineer, will work hands on whilst mentoring, organising and leading these multiple projects. They will be very experienced working with Python and Django on multiple development projects, responsible for building the Full-Stack team responsible for liasing with Project/Product Managers to organise the direction of the projects to ensure the clients goals are met.
You will need:
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer in a commercial environment
- Team Lead experience when it comes to managing people or projects or both
- Strong Python and Django experience
- Experience working with decision makers both internal and external
- Development experience across a number of languages
- A willingness to manage multiple projects and team members at any given time
For my details on this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.