We are working in partnership to help our client recruit a C# Software Developer to join their experienced team of Developers.
As a leader in the industry for providing only the best to their customers, the successful individual will need to be used to providing quality work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. Quality is key with my client so only the best will do in order to keep them ahead of the game.
This role provides the opportunity to work within a growing yet established team of developers who are passionate, and all on the same mission to deliver great code.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Working experience with C# and the Microsoft .Net Framework
- Desktop or Mobile developer – (Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS)
- Test methods such as unit testing using NUnit or similar
- Strong Object Orientated coding practices
- Experience with either Cake or Gradle automation tools would be a preference.
Additional experience includes:
- SQL Server, Oracle or Entity Framework.
- Experience of working in an Agile team.
- Knowledge or previous experience working within a continuous integration environment.
A generous salary of up to £50,000 is on offer depending on experience.
In addition to basic salary, a comprehensive benefits package is provided which includes:
Flexible working hours based around weekly hours of 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, 25 days annual leave, plus recognition for long service, Generous Company Pension Scheme, Group Income Protection, Private Health Insurance and Health Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Child Care Vouchers Scheme Social programme including monthly social gatherings and Summer/Christmas parties, Free Car Parking, Office Refreshments.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.