Java Architect – Cambridge - £55,000 - £70,000
An exciting company in Cambridge, based within the IoT space are currently looking to grow their offices rapidly and are looking for a number of software engineers / designers / architects across all levels to join the team and help them build something great. Something that will last and something that you can look back on and say, I did that!
This company are a well-known brand within the Cambridge market and are renowned for hiring exceptional talent. They offer a fantastic working environment along with a great salary and most importantly… interesting work on a modern tech stack – what more could you ask for.
To succeed within the process, you will need to have an understanding of the fundamentals of the programming languages and libraries that you use on a day to day basis and have an outstanding core Java skill set. You will be writing complex, highly scalable code daily.
Core Skill set
- Solid experience with Java programming language using the Spring framework,
- Strong security related experience ( network security, architecture etc.)
- Experience developing RESTful API’s,
- Experience working within an Agile environment,
- Experience working on micro services architecture or highly scalable systems,
- Database development experience,
- Experience using messaging systems,
- Cloud experience,
- Security certifications,
- DevOps experience,
- Experience working within a fully agile environment
SoCode do offer a fantastic referral fee – if you know anyone worth getting in contact with for this role please feel free to get in touch with SoCode. Or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: programmer, engineer, developer, Java, microservices, scalable, REST API, Spring