SoCode has partnered with a growing Managed Service Provider based in Cambridge who are looking to hire 8 Support Engineers within 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support due to several large client wins.
This role is offering the successful candidates the opportunity to work with an interesting client base, using cutting edge technology.
To be successful:
- You will need to have experience supporting businesses in a windows focussed environment while providing a high level of customer service.
- You will need to be confident in gathering requirements from customers, then troubleshooting their issues and supporting them until the ticket has been resolved.
- Ideally you will have experience within Windows Server technologies (Active Directory Group Policies, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Certificate Services etc).
- Networking knowledge is desirable such as TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall etc
- You will have the opportunity to greatly increase your technical knowledge, alongside achieving professional qualifications such as CompTIA A+ / Network+ which will include bonus' for completed exams.
- You will have clear progression opportunities to find your niche, which will be monitored through regularly progress reviews and support.
- You will be opted into their profit share scheme (roughly £2000 per year)
- You will be given private healthcare cover
- You will have 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- There is free parking at their office
- You will also have a selection of free drinks, snacks and fruit
- You will be working with a group of like minded technical staff who are socialable outside of work and who regularly host company events / sports days