Head of Project Management (Electronics Sector)
SoCode are recruiting for an experienced Head of Project Management on behalf of our global client operating in the Consumer Electronics sector.
Our client’s products have helped save lives around the world for over 40 years.
They operate from a stunning 400-person facility offering free parking, excellent pension and bonuses, a flexible work environment (including a 3-day weekend) and the ability to learn and interact with some of the world’s best Engineers on a daily basis.
The company has received huge investment and will be increasing by an estimated 50 heads this calendar year.
We have just begun the search for a talented Head of Project Management as part of that growth.
The suitable candidate will attract a salary of £60,000pa - £80,000pa and form part of a senior team of stakeholders reporting directly in to the board.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Line Management of Project Managers (Objective Setting, Personal Development, Managing Performance and Delivery)
- Project Portfolio Planning
- Project Reporting
- Accountability for Project Delivery
- Ensuring Compliance and Continuous Improvement of Efficiency and Quality
- NPD Experience (Digital and Analogue Electronics, PCB / RF)
To apply or for more information – please apply via this advert or call Richard Mould on 01223 656 729 for more information.