SoCode is proud to be partnered with a successful and growing company who are the market leaders in business intelligence, analytics and innovative solutions whose product leverages the latest thinking, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Working as part of a small software development team a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Front-End Software Engineer who will be engaged in the design, development and maintenance of the UX/UI of our client’s platform.
As the Front-End Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating a functional and attractive digital environment to help our client’s customers to integrate complex data. As well as the following day to day responsibilities:
- Completing assigned development tasks according to the development schedule and quality standards
- Creating prototypes and mock-ups to demonstrate usability to a business audience
- Assisting in customer support queries when escalated by the client facing teams
- Following and supporting the team’s coding standards and development strategy
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve product performance, usability and overall user experience
To be successful you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Accomplished working within JQuery, Angular JS 2+
- Able to create cross-browser, responsive web application front ends
- Experienced manipulating data in JSON
- Experience implementing unit testing and performance optimisation would be an advantage as well as knowledge of Vue.js and C#
- Experienced working in data-heavy applications and able to present complex data relationships and help users navigate large data sets
Location: Cambridge (+ some flexibility to work from home)
Salary: Competitive – Dependant on Experience
Benefits: Pension contribution, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, and annual bonus scheme
Please apply today to Shannen Talbot (Shannen@socode.co.uk / 01223 620870) to discuss the role and client in more detail
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us.